AH !!! Yes !!! I succeeded it seems

65 nepřečtených
  • BorisBob

Well, soon I will put here links to two photo albums …

0 0
    • fousek  

Mluv cesky, woe

0 0
    • PePu  

I think you haven't chosen the best forum, although some members may find your offer interesting. Try also these sites cykloturistika­.cz/diskuze, www.nakole.cz/diskuze, which are more cycling tourist oriented.

0 0
      • BorisBob  

Thank you PePu … I will try it later … Thank you again! Working now …

0 0
        • kesu  

hello, Can I ask you how is your native country for biking:) ? Because about one year later I wanted to go to your country to bike holiday..And why havent you your bike photo in our pages?:)

0 0
          • BorisBob  

Bulgaria is my country … it is inexpensive and nice for touring by bike … the second part of the question I can not understand very well … sory …

0 0
            • Lance  

takze polopaticky, Why don´t you have photos with your bike on your websites?

0 0
              • Lance  

sorry on our bike-forum pages:)

0 0
                • BorisBob  

Ah YES … I see … I still can not understand how can I rearrange my profile … please, help me!

0 0
                  • vlk  

your profile-uper menu „NASTAVENÍ“ your bike photo-uper menu „FOTO“-„Naše biky“-„Přidat bike“

0 0
                    • BorisBob  

Thanks Vlk! Tonight I go back home I will try to do it – no my photos in my office comp. … If I am not able to do it, I will ask again. … Here I understand many words, but it is not so easy :)

0 0
                      • Lance  

no fear, it will be fine:), the most interesting is,that you can meet the man Pa-dlista here and he knows everything, he is the god of this forum:)

0 0
                        • BorisBob  

No, Lance, no ..... At my age is not easy to believe in Prorocs, Gyrys, or men knowing everything … Reference: „Wise Man“ – Uriah Heep (name may be wrong); „Holy Man“ – Deep Purple; ........

0 0
                          • grafik  

And what about Iron Maiden ?

0 0
                            • BorisBob  

Yes Rekreancni_biker – you are absolutely right. We enjoy to do it so much! I wish to you the same exciting tours !!!

0 0
                          • BorisBob  

No Grafik…it is not my music … too old for it …

0 0
                            • sportovni_biker  

Boris, you have got nice photos on your web. Tours are very nice too.

0 0
                            • BorisBob  

Yes Rekreancni_biker – you are absolutely right. We enjoy to do it so much! I wish to you the same exciting tours !!! wooooffff … I still can not post the message in it correct place …

0 0
                              • grafik  

odpovědět = answer nobody is perfekt ;)

0 0
                              • BorisBob  

otgovor – in Bulgarian … you are right … nobody is perfect … i am agree.

0 0
                                • CZiko  

I think, that everybody had problems with post messages at start… you will get used to this system.

0 0
                                • BorisBob  

Yes, I believe it!

0 0
                                  • CZiko  

You have to click on text „Odpovědět“ which is under the text, which you want to answer, if you understood me:-)

0 0
                                  • BorisBob  

Yes … i see …

0 0
                                  • gobike  

Why dont you use an english forum? I think, that it could be easier for you…

0 0
                                    • CZiko  

You are not too kind on our first abroad member:-D

0 0
                                      • gobike  

Sorry, that is my character… Im nasty person.

0 0
                                        • CZiko  

You should think about your charakter:-) A nemůžeme mezi sebou mluvit česky? :-)

0 0
                                          • CZiko  

no a teď tam mám chybu:-) *character

0 0
                                            • gobike  

Safra, tady se z toho stává mezinárodní fórum, dneska Bulhar, zítra němec a pak tady z toho bude guláš… Ale je to celkem zábavný.

0 0

Nová reakce na zakládající

Pro zobrazení diskuse se prosím přihlaste nebo zaregistrujte.